Sunday, April 24, 2011
HIP#7: Broodmare for sale: Red Nose [Withdrawn]
Hip #7 is Red Nose (FR), a bay mare, foaled April 1th 2006, [Sulamani-Rain Lily(Red Ransom)]
Race record: unraced.
1st. Dam: Rain Lily (IRE, 2000) (Red Ransom). 2 wins, winner at 3 and placed twice, also winner at 4 in Switzerland. Dam of:
- Red Nose (see above)
- Runaway (GER, 2007), colt by Slickly, 3 wins at 3
- Red Shuffle (colt, 2009, by Big Shuffle)
2nd Dam: Charlock (IRE, 1993) (Nureyev). winner at 3 and placed 4 times, incl. 3rd Trusted Partner Matron S., Gr. 3., Brownston Stud S. L. and Solonaway Race, L. dam of 2 winners from 4 runners:
- Wood White (UAE, 2002), filly by Timber Country. Unraced. broodmare
- Ryker (2006, IRE), chestnut gelding, by Halling, 2 wins at 4 (2010) in Greece.
- Confiding (USA). dam of a winner: ELOISE (IND): won S A Poonawalla Multi Million, L., 3rd Fillies' Trial S., L.
3rd dam: Charmante (USA, 1985) (Alydar). 3 wins at 2 to 4 years in Ireland and in U.S.A. and £28,130 inc. Wassl Race, Leopardstown, L.;
dam of 7 winners from 10 runners and 12 foals inc.
- Amulette (GB): 2 wins at 3 years in France and £16,010; dam of 2 winners inc.: Tropical Illusion (AUS): winner, 2009 in Australia.
- Alinova (USA): 2 wins at 3 years and £11,017; dam of 5 winners inc.: Mendavia (SPA): winner, 2010 in Spain;
- Devotion To Duty (IRE): winner at 3 years, 2009.
- Zobaida (IRE): winner at 3 years; dam of 3 winners: Dand Nee (USA): 3 wins at 5 and 6 years, 2008 and £27,920; also winner of a N.H. Flat Race at 3 years. Aldaado (IRE): 2 wins at 3 years, 2009 and £7017. Agamard (GB): winner at 4 years and £9237; also winner over hurdles and £6642.
- Dragontina (USA): ran on the flat in France; dam of 3 winners inc.: AL DRAGON (JPN): won Nagoya Daishoten, Nagoya, L.
- Charmingly (USA): ran 3 times; dam of 2 winners: Bab At The Bowster (IRE): 3 wins at 2 years, 2009 and £32,053; Full of Love (IRE): 2 wins at 3 years, 2009 and £13,746.
4th dam: French Charmer (USA, Le Fabuleux): 5 wins in USA and 197,475 USD, incl. Del Mar Oaks, Gr. 2 and San Clemente S., 2nd Matinee S. 3rd Ramona H., Gr. 2, Wilshire H., Gr.,3 and 4th Honeymoon H. Gr. 2. Dam of 4 winners incl:
- ZILZAL (USA). Champion 3 y/o miler in Europe in 1989. 5 wins and 397,607 pounds, incl. Queen Elizabeth II S. Gr. 1, Swettenham Stud Sussex S., Gr. 1, Jersey S. Gr. 3 and Van Gees Criterion S., Gr. 3; sire.
Asking price: 3,800 euros
Contact for HIP 7 European Bloodstock Connnection / Ilka Gansera-Leveque